February 4, 2011

Are You a Snort?

Our baby is here!  And we finally settled on a name, although we still haven't decided how to pronounce it. 

They say pride goeth before a fall.  And sure enough, after telling everyone who asked that of course I planned to have an epidural - how idiotic not to in this day and age - there turned out not to be enough time.

Yeah. Not fun.

He's a cute little guy, not that I'm biased or anything, although I have to say that changing girls is a bit easier...

The day he was born he looked right at me and got a very doubtful expression on his face, as if he wanted to say: "You are not my mother.  You are a snort!"

That's when I fell in love.


  1. Huge congratulations! That boy will go far. Now - when do you plan to reveal his name? We can help you with the pronunciation... ;-)

  2. Congratulations to you and your family! Your photo reminds me of how very tiny newborns are. I bet his older sisters can't put him down!

  3. Well done. And welcome to little whatever his name.
    Seven and a half pounds, yeah damn well done.
    Did you get the wallop.

  4. What a cutie! Congrats, Super Woman!

    Hope to see more photos soon.

  5. Congratulations, Ms HPH! Glad to hear he is safely here and all is well. Wishing you joy.

  6. Awww, congrats! I hope you share that name with us!

  7. Congratulations and hooray for babies!! What do his older sisters think of him?


Related Posts with Thumbnails