Fortunately for our friends, we're moving out this weekend to new digs and new appliances.
This is just a quick post because I'm busy designing the last word in compensation solutions but I wanted to share a few observations I've made in sunny CA.
1. Solar Panels - Where the hell are they??? The sun shines 362 days a year here, people!
2. It's freezing - Except in my car and outside I'm generally freezing my butt off. Should I really be wearing a thick Lululemon sport jacket in high summer, chic and fashionable as it may be? Is it normal to send my kids to school in jeans and long-sleeved shirts in July so they won't catch cold indoors? Am I turning German?
3. Hang the DJ - I'd forgotten how much I dislike chatty Northern Californian DJs, who seem to view playing music as a regretable but necessary interruption of their own eloquence. Get a blog!
4. Whole Foods - I love you. I can't afford you, but I love you.
5. Trader Joe's - I don't love you quite as much as Whole Foods, but I do love you.