April 24, 2009

15 minutes of fame

As I predicted I made it into the Environmental Defense Fund video - don't blink or you'll miss me. Sadly it's not a very compelling video (except my cameo, of course) but who knows, it could be the start of a big video career for me.





Also there's a quick petition you can sign to remind Congress that these next few weeks matter. This is our chance to either pass legislation that makes a difference or lose our window. All the technology's there to live greener lives with little inconvenience to ourselves, we just need the stakeholders of the old technology to get the heck out of the way.

Legislation is the most effective way to make that happen.

The alternative is to do nothing. And we know how that's gonna end.

Please sign here: http://www.repoweramerica.org/action/earth-day.

Kristina you are excused because I know you are working hard to destroy the earth with lethal humor but everyone else please sign.

4 comments:

  1. I saw you and then I blinked!

    Glad to hear that the USA is finally trying to cap its CO2 emissions like the rest of us. No one can afford to ignore the problems of global warming... not even your friend with the lethal humour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you, I saw you! Autograph, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S where I've seen you before!

    My dream/goal (if I can EVER convince MM) is to have an earth-sheltered home with a hydrogen cell vehicle and utilize the sun and wind for our energy needs.
    With our own well and a great big veggie garden out the back.
    Divine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails