(Disclaimer: I don't actually know these things but I believe them to be true.)
1. When you think you're at the top of your game the learning is just beginning. If not, you're cheating yourself.
2. A little bit of chocolate does a body good. It really does.
3. People don’t really change but they can evolve.
4. The ego is just a tool that helps you get things done – don’t let it call all the shots.
5. It’s essential to make time for yourself.
6. If your children have healthy souls and loving hearts you're doing a fabulous job. Everything else is just noise.
7. No one cares about your hair except you. It's a tough one to come to grips with but I'm totally here for you if you need to talk about it.
8. Bad things happen for a reason only in a very general sense. That is to say, bad things need to happen to give us growth opportunties but you can drive yourself crazy wondering why they happened to John instead of Jane.
9. Everyone has a different point of view but there is still a common truth. You can feel it in your gut. If you're paying attention, that is.
10. We should always be our kids' biggest fan. For example, my mom actually follows this blog.
Thanks for your support, Mom! Don't think I don't appreciate it.
And now I tag Kristina, R, Debbie, Suzie, Emily and Bebe. But only if you want to...