February 24, 2009
Tomorrow I'm flying back to California for ten days to visit the mother ship and also celebrate my grandma's 90th birthday, so it'll be a pretty packed week. I doubt I'll do much blogging unless I see Elvis or something noteworthy so just FYI.
I'm still here, just in transit.
Ralf will be holding the fort here in Germany, which will be a good opportunity for him to experience my world, which consists of:
1) Making breakfast and packing lunches in the morning (lately he's been getting the kids dressed, which has been a big help since they both wear winter tights);
2) Picking the kids up at 3 PM and playing with them until bedtime;
3) Preparing their dinner and making sure they eat their veggies;
4) Getting teeth brushed, PJs on and lights out by 8PM;
5) Preparing his own dinner (I'm planning to stock up on frozen pizzas today);
6) Shopping for all this dinner preparation;
7) Laundry (although I'm not holding my breath on this one);
8) Doing a full-time job alongside all of this.
I'm totally jealous. I will miss them.