February 28, 2009

Where's L?

Ralf has been watching the kids while I'm gone and he's been rising to the occassion admirably while finding out what it's like to be a working mom.

He even painted the living room, which was an unfortunate shade of yellow that clashed horribly with our terra cotta tiles.

Mind you, he's taking a couple of days off, so he's missing the full experience of being me.

But still, I have to give credit where credit is due.

Although I have to wonder when he emails me pictures and one child seems to be missing:



4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your other child is fine. I'm sure they haven't been kidnapped or anything. Right? Right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I find that sometimes husbands (or men in general) may focus on the particular and lose sight of the general... that is, one child having fun rather than two children doing things...

    I assume the missing one was not doing something untoward?

    And congratulations on your new paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny. I'm sure that other child will be all healed up by the time you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe L is the one taking the pictures while Ralph is off down the pub?

    No?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails