March 18, 2009

It figures

I was planning to write a post called, 'Tax the Bastards!' but once I wrote the title I felt there was nothing more that needed to be said.

OK, I lied. I did actually end up blogging about it on Working Girl, which is my other blog.

And now for something completely different. There was a brief 'thing' going around Facebook and the Blogsphere where you create your own album cover based on threee random inputs from the Web. Here are the rules if you want to try it:

YOUR ALBUM ARTWORK:
1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random”or click here. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 - Go to "Random quotations"or click here.The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click here. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

It never quite took hold because the results weren't that great for most of us. For example, here is mine:


Isn't that totally lame???

But not everyone failed. For example, Kristina got this:


It figures.

Sort of apropos, although different, my favorite new word is 'moobs.'

7 comments:

  1. Okay, here's the name of my band: Sepvigny (a commune in the Meuse department in Lorraine in northeastern France). I went no further, that was enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are embracing the moobs. Well, not literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, wasn't it crazy how random that worked out?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moobs. Hmm, they are sexy..
    I am liking your blog and sense of humor! I'm going to go read me some more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My niece has named hers "Booms"

    She is three. She doesn't even have any booms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone who wants them can have my moobs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My 4 and a half year old son referred to my bra as "that thing you put your nibs in" I thought nibs was quite a creative word for them considering I omitted teaching him that part of the human body.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails