March 17, 2009

Obscure legal phrasing

Sorry, everyone, but the post I wrote this morning about yelling at other people's kids confused a lawyer, who couldn't tell which kid belonged to whom.

That seems like a bad sign.

The good news is that her comment lured me over to her latest post, which is very funny.

Anyway, here's a quick guide to the characters in the following story:

K: My oldest daughter, who is 5.

L: My youngest daughter, who is 3.

J: A 65-year-old Bavarian man in a 4-year-old girl's body and somebody else's child.

5 comments:

  1. I just live in confusion most of the time. I find it is lovely here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By George I think I've got it. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it the first time but that's because I have an IQ of 365.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails